1. For the purposes of this role-play, it is required of you to stay in character as much as possible.
2. When playing as your character on the main page, start every post you make with their name or with OOC, which stands for Out Of Character. This rule doesn’t apply to your individual blogs.
3. If you’ve been killed, then you have three choices: Play as a different character, play your original character but as a ghost, or even stop playing altogether, and be bitter about your exclusion from the rest of the game.
4. One of the players will be a murderer, who will kill playing characters, as well as non-playing characters. They will choose the victim, location, and method of murder, but final decisions will be made by us. When a murderer is caught, then a new game will continue with a different person as the murderer. The murderer will be chosen by the moderators.
5. There will also be “special” murders which don’t have an official clue. These will involve a non-playing character, and the clue will be either the location of the murder, the character, or the weapon involved.
6. There will be a vandal in the parks, disrupting the parks further with the destruction of attractions, shops, hotels, and so on. This vandal will be a non-player.
7. Everybody who isn’t the murderer will be detectives, trying to solve the murders. Once you think you know who it is, then you’ll send us a message with your guess. However, it is limited to one guess per character each time there is a murder. Anyone who sends in more than one guess will be ignored, even if they accurately guess who it is. Only guesses from players will count.
8. If you are murdered, you will get a message from us beforehand. You won’t be told who did it, but you will be given the decision to change character, or continue on with your character as a ghost. Or you can just not play anymore, if you don’t want to continue.
9. If anybody is interested, we might have additional roles of reporters, whose tasks would be to interview others on the game (like how they feel about the murders, who they think did it, etc.) for a faux newspaper which would be included in the game’s updates, or Photopass, whose task would be to maybe create pictures showing key events in the game.
10. The game must take place anywhere on property in Walt Disney World. You may find yourself in any of the four parks, two water parks, the resorts, or Downtown Disney. You may not leave property.
11. Please check for game updates as often as possible. This link is found on the sidebar and will tell you anything important that you may have missed (such as: who has been murdered and possible clues)
12. Have fun!